[Okepas] Resources

Brown, Cynthia cbrown at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:14:42 CST 2006

It has been brought to my attention that some of the resources on the
ACT CD distributed through our workshops were not the latest versions.
ACT has apologized for that and has provided this link where you can
find the new documents relating to the new student reports.
http://www.act.org/ew/resources/  I hope you find these helpful.

Also I want to introduce two new staff members.  Matt Higdon and Cari
Lousch are the new Field Coordinators for Student Preparation for the
State Regents.  They replace John Morrow and Dan Craig who have moved on
to other positions.

Matt's most recent position was Elementary Principal at South Rock Creek
School.  Matt has taught and coached in the middle and high school
grades in Altus, Jones, and Tecumseh before becoming principal at South
Rock Creek.  Matt lives near Tecumseh and will cover the south part of
the state.  He may be reached by email, mhighdon at osrhe.edu, or
405-517-0301.

Cari has been a high school counselor, social studies teacher and coach
at OSU, Ponca City West Jr. High, Tulsa Community College NE Campus,
Tulsa Union, Carl Albert State College, Muldrow, Woodland and most
recently Timberlake High School.  Cari lives at Pond Creek and will
cover the north part of the state.  She may be reached by email,
clousch at osrhe.edu, or 918-812-2020.

I am excited that Cari and Matt have joined us and look forward to your
getting to know them.  I encourage you to contact them when you need
assistance with any facet of EPAS or Summer Academies.  Of course, you
are always welcome to contact me as well.

Thanks for all you do,

Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.

Director of Student Preparation