[Okepas] EPAS issues

Brown, Cynthia cbrown at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 28 17:27:31 CDT 2008

EPAS Colleagues,

I know you are busy with end-of-year activities and issues.  I hope it
has been a good year for each of you and your students.  I want to
remind you of a few EPAS issues to assist in your planning:

1.	If you want EPAS Scholar Certificates for your students who
scored at or above the 95th percentile nationally on the composite score
and/or any subject areas on the EXPLORE or PLAN tests, you must email
epas at osrhe.edu the following information:
	a.	Date the certificates will be distributed,
	b.	Any student names misspelled on the list you received
from ACT, and
	c.	Name of person to whom we should address the package of
certificates.
If you did not receive your list of students or have misplaced it, we
have the list and are happy to send it to you.

2.	EXPLORE tests will be new every year beginning with school year
2008-2009.  I encourage you to offer the old test booklets to teachers:
elementary, middle school, alternative education and special education.
Any left could go to tutors, students, parents, etc.

3.	Testing window for next school year is August 18 to October 10.

4.	Unfortunately, I do not yet know when ACT will be mailing the
reorder notification.

5.	We do have a new assistant in our office, Risa moved into
another position working with a VISTA program.  Our new assistant is
Marie Ruder - murder at osrhe.edu - 405-225-9320.

If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email or
call one of us.

Cari Lousch - clousch at osrhe.edu - 918-813-3199; Matt Higdon -
mhigdon at osrhe.ed - 405-517-0301

Thanks,