[Okepas] EPAS Testing Dates for 2009 - 2010

Brown, Cynthia cbrown at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 15 08:38:45 CDT 2009

Thanks for reminding me to communicate that to folks.

The EPAS testing window for fall 2009 is August 24 through October 9.
ACT will be sending ordering information before June 1.

Thanks,
Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.
Director of Student Preparation

"What if we had fail-safe schools that treated the failure of a single
child as equally tragic as a nuclear meltdown, chemical spill, or an
airplane crash?"   "Three Musts for Bolstering Student Achievement" by
Vicki Urquhart in Changing Schools, Summer 2008 (Vol. 58, p. 1-2)