[Okepas] Counselor Retreat

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Fri Jan 7 09:55:46 CST 2011

Counselors,
If you have not attended a Counselor's Retreat, please sign up for
February 20 and 21 at Roman Nose State Lodge near Watonga.  If you have
attended a retreat and need a refresher, you are welcome to sign up
also.  The Counselor Retreats are free, meals and lodging, you just have
to drive there. Your only requirement is to wear comfortable clothes; it
is a very casual Sunday evening and Monday.  On Sunday evening after
dinner, we will set around the fireplace and network.  On Monday, we
will have breakfast at 8:30 and then we will visit (network) about the
EXPLORE and PLAN tests and lots of other information regarding your job
as a counselor.  Okay, we will not be able to cover every job that you
do, but we will have lots of discussion :-)  We will end somewhere
around 3:00.  Come and join the fun!!  You can register at the following
website:

http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml

Go to Counselor Retreats and to online registration

Hope to see you at a retreat! :-)

Lisa K. Nelson

Field Coordinator for Student Preparation

580.614.1328

lnelson at osrhe.edu

www.okhighered.org

<http://www.okhighered.org>

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.  Keep
in the sunlight."  Benjamin Franklin