[Okepas] OKcollegestart.org Facebook Page

Hunt, Chelsea chunt at osrhe.edu
Fri May 13 11:57:51 CDT 2011

Dear Administrators, Teachers, & Counselors,

OKcollegestart.org has launched a Facebook page to help educators stay
more connected.  We will post many topics that pertain to you and we
encourage your input and questions for other educators, parents and
students in the state.  Please "LIKE" our page so you can be connected.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OKcollegestartorg/213582028660621

Thank you,

Alicia  M.McCullar M.Ed, Student Portal Coordinator
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104-3603

Mailing Address:
P. O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
Email: amccullar at osrhe.edu

Office:  405-225-9190
Fax:     405-225-9230
Cell:     405-550-9211

Please feel free to add the following links to your website:
www.okhighered.org <http://www.okhighered.org/>  and
www.OKcollegestart.org <http://www.okcollegestart.org/> .

Click on the following links to view a list of participating high
schools/colleges/universities/programs enrolled in Oklahoma's Transcript
Exchange System

http://www.okcollegestart.org/For_Educators/School_Districts_in_TES.aspx

http://www.okcollegestart.org/For_Educators/Colleges_and_Programs_in_TES
.aspx

Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law including,
but not limited to, the Privacy Act of 1974. If you are not the intended
recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information. If you have received this message in error, please
promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this communication
from your system.