[Okepas] Annual Preparing for College Materials from State Regents - Mailing out this week!

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Wed Sep 7 08:57:15 CDT 2011

Subject:               Annual Preparing for College Materials from State
Regents - Mailing out this week!

We apologize if you receive more than one copy of this email, but we are
using multiple list serves to make sure we get the word out.
*         The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education's annual
mailing of preparing for college materials is taking place this week.
*         The packages will have a bright yellow sticker saying "ATTN:
Head Counselors."
*         You should receive your materials NO LATER THAN SEPT. 16.
*         If you have any problems with the mailing or other questions,
please email counselorinfo at osrhe.edu.
Thanks,
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Communications Department