[Okepas] Remediation Report

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 12 14:06:15 CST 2012

I've had a couple of calls so I know that more of you may have the same
question.

The "High School to College Success Reports" that we have purchased for
you from ACT in the past two years fell victim to the budget crunch this
year.  So you are back to the original and very good College Remediation
Report prepared by our own research office.  It can be found at:
http://okhighered.org/oeis/preparation/

Yes, it appears to be two years old but remember your graduates have to
complete a year of college and start their sophomore year before that
data is reported to us from the colleges.  Then our research folks have
to clean it up and turn it into the great reports you see at the above
address.  We anticipate the new one will go up within the next month.  I
will send another note when it goes live.

Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.

Director of Student Preparation

"What if we had fail-safe schools that treated the failure of a single
child as equally tragic as a nuclear meltdown, chemical spill, or an
airplane crash?"

"Three Musts for Bolstering Student Achievement" by Vicki Urquhart in
Changing Schools, Summer 2008 (Vol. 58, p. 1-2)