[Okepas] EPAS Training Plus

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Thu Aug 22 12:36:43 CDT 2013

Oklahoma Educators and Friends,

We have 3 professional development opportunities for you this year. I have attached flyers about each. You can also access the information and registration at our website: http://okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml.

The registration sites are all live today. The opportunities include:

*         EPAS Regional Workshops

*         EPAS Teacher Data Training

*         College Access Counselor Retreat
If you have difficulty registering, please call Valarie @ 1-405-225-9462 for the workshops and data training events  or Chelsea @ 1-405-225-9320 for the counselor retreats.

ACT has indicated that 135 districts have not yet ordered their Explore and Plan tests for this year. If you are one of those, you can get additional information at http://okhighered.org/epas/ordering-instructions.pdf.
If you have difficulty ordering, please call 1-877-789-2925. Although I love visiting with each of you, I can't help with your order. So save yourself a step and call EPAS Customer Service.

You can also find information about our onsite professional development at our website.
I hope to see you at a one of our events,
Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.
Director, Student Preparation
OSRHE