[Okepas] State Regents' Survey On Outreach Efforts--RESPOND BY FEB. 15

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Fri Feb 8 09:57:46 CST 2013

Subject: State Regents' Survey On Outreach Efforts--RESPOND BY FEB. 15

To all Oklahoma eighth-12th grade counselors and teachers:

We need your feedback on how the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) are doing in their outreach efforts.

Please take 15 - 20 minutes to participate in an important online survey to share your thoughts on communications and outreach initiatives designed to educate eighth-12th grade students and their parents about the importance, preparation and process for attending an Oklahoma public college or university.

We are specifically interested in your feedback on the effectiveness of the Regent's mailings, packets and publications, presentations, and social media
One lucky survey participant will win a new Kindle Fire HD!

Deadline for participation is February 15, 2013.

Counselors Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OSRHECounselors

Teachers Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OSRHETeachers

Thank you!