[Okepas] Counselor Retreat March 10-11

Autry, Valarie vautry at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 14 12:54:26 CST 2013

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE USE THE ADDRESS IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL BELOW.

Counselors,

We have 4 openings left for our upcoming "March 10 and 11" Counselor Retreat at Roman Nose Lodge near Watonga.  We would love to have you spend Sunday evening and Monday relaxing with us and eating some great food.  The lodging and food are FREE to you!  If you are available to attend please go to http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml, and register for the March 10th - 11th date. This is a great opportunity to build your professional network with counselors throughout the state, and remember it's FREE!!!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Thank you,

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."   ~Albert Einstein