[Okepas] Counselor Retreat THIS Sunday

Autry, Valarie vautry at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 8 08:52:07 CST 2013

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE USE THE ADDRESS IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.

Counselors,
We have had a lot of cancellations at the last minute for our retreat this Sunday and Monday, March 10 and 11, at Roman Nose Lodge near Watonga.  We have to pay for the rooms and food for 15 folks and it's FREE to you!  If you can get away for a relaxing time, good food, and lots of networking, please let me know at lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Thank you,

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"You have brains in your head.  You have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself any direction you choose."  ~ Dr. Seuss