[Okepas] Explore & Plan Testing Window

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 2 16:45:23 CDT 2013

OK Colleagues,
Hope October is starting off well for you. My 4 year old grandson, Rex, is asking, "Is it almost Halloween, Gramma?"

Halloween is significant for the OK EPAS folks as October 31 is the end of the testing window for Explore and Plan.

Also, a few of you haven't yet ordered Explore and Plan. The last day to order is October 17.

If you aren't sure if you've ordered, please call EPAS Customer Service at 1-877-789-2925. Please ask for a name and write it down. If you do not get your questions answered, please email me with the name of the person you spoke to and what your issues are and I will try to help sort it out with ACT.

Also remember if you are testing students who are NOT SOPHOMORES, please call Customer Service for a separate Header Sheet to send with these tests so they are scored, reported and billed separately from your sophomores.

Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.
Director, Student Preparation
OSRHE