[Okepas] Counselor Retreat September 14 and 15 at Lake Murray Lodge

Autry, Valarie vautry at osrhe.edu
Thu Aug 14 11:12:31 CDT 2014

**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. ALL INQUIRIES SHOULD GO TO lnelson at osrhe.edu.**

Good morning,

We have openings for our counselor retreat at Lake Murray Lodge, Sunday, September 14, and Monday, September 15.  Please go to our website and register:  http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml#cacr

Our retreats are free food and lodging, you just have to come.  It is a relaxing time to get together to discuss EXPLORE and PLAN and share best practices. We would love to for you to join us at Lake Murray Lodge!

Unfortunately, our counselor retreat for Fin and Feather is full. However, we do have a waiting list, so if that location is your preference, you will be put on the waiting list.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Thank you!
Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"How you begin your day, can make or break your day.
Your attitude and your actions have a strong effect on
your whole day.  Begin with a smile, a calmness of mind,
and a heart filled with gratitude; a positive mindset
that it's going to be a wonderful day."
    Author Unknown