[Okepas] Counselor Retreat at Anadarko, October 22 and 23

EPAS epas at osrhe.edu
Thu Oct 9 11:21:25 CDT 2014

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT LISA NELSON AT lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Counselors,
We have 8 openings for our counselor retreat October 22 and 23, Wednesday and Thursday.  We have 8 registered as of today.  At our retreats, we ask that you arrive at Oakridge Camp by 5:00 on Wednesday and then you would be there until at least 3:00 pm on Thursday.  We share best practices, discuss the EXPLORE and PLAN tests and where we hope to go next.  It is a time to relax and to help build your professional learning community.  Here is the link/map for Oakridge:  http://www.oakridgeministries.net/pages/about/maptooakridge.html

If you can attend, we would love to have you join us.  Please go to our website to register: http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml#cacr.

Please do not hesitate to email me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>,  if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"The visionary starts with a clean sheet of paper,
and re-imagines the world." - Malcolm Gladwell