[Okepas] Openings for Counselor Retreat at Lake Murray Lodge September 13 and 14

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 31 12:04:49 CDT 2015

Please do not reply to this email.  Email Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, if you have questions.

We have 4 openings for our Student Preparation Counselor Retreat at Lake Murray Lodge, Sunday, September 13, and Monday, September 14. Yes, it is in 2 weeks!

At our counselor retreat you will build your professional learning community by sharing best practices and learning from others.  These retreats are for all school counselors, PK-12th grade.  The food and lodging are free.  Once you attend a counselor retreat, then you will be invited to join the Student Prep Team at our Summer Institute where we all come together and learn.

Here is the link for directions to Lake Murray Lodge:  http://www.travelok.com/listings/view.profile/id.4358

If you can attend, please register for this counselor retreat at our website:  http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spcr

If you have any questions, please email me at lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, or call 580.614.1328.

Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>

"Every child deserves a champion;
an adult who will never give up on them,
who understands the power of connection,
and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be." ~ Rita Pierson