[Okepas] PreACT Ordering

Higdon, Matt mhigdon at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 10 10:06:10 CDT 2016

PreACT is now available for ordering.  If you have not ordered before or do not have a user name and password, we would prefer you wait until we have detailed instructions for you.  We will be sending the ordering instructions out on the list serve as soon as we get them. Remember the Oklahoma State Regents are paying for the PreACT for all 10th graders.

For those of you who have ordered before, here is the link to place your order, https://readiness.act.org :

*         You must order by district (for those of you with multiple 10th grade sites, only one order per district).

*         You must select billing information: OK State Regents for Higher Ed and select Matt Higdon.

*         You must print Confirmation Page.

The testing window is September 6 to October 31.

Matt Higdon
Director for Student Preparation Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
405.225.9156
mhigdon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org/>