[Okepas] Ordering Instructions for PreACT 10th grade only- Please Read

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 15 09:14:17 CDT 2016

Good morning,
Here we are on a wonderful Monday morning!  I hope that you are rested and ready to go!  Please read the information below:

ACT has discontinued the EXPLORE test, so there will be No 8th grade EXPLORE test.
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education is paying for the PreACT for 10th graders only.

Please delete the ordering instructions that I sent on Friday and use the attached directions if you have not ordered. These are easy to follow now!
You must order by district (for those of you with multiple 10th grade sites, only one order per district).
At any time you have questions/problems/uncertainty about ordering, please call ACT Customer Support, 877.789.2925 and tell them you are ordering on the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education contract.

Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education is not purchasing any Aspire products; we are purchasing the PreACT for 10th graders-public and private.
If you have any questions regarding Aspire, please contact Andrew Jopling, Andrew.jopling at actaspire.org<mailto:Andrew.jopling at actaspire.org>, 817.543.0234.

I am sorry about the confusion on ordering.
Thank you and I hope that you have a great week!

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"Take time to turn your respectable, ordinary, everyday commonplace life into the unforgettable happiness of the moment.  You'll never regret it."  ~Luci Swindoll