[Okepas] FW: OKcollegestart Spring Workshops - New Date Change

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 16 10:35:52 CST 2016

Please do not respond to this email.

From: Mickel, Natasha
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:31 AM

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Don't forget to add communicationsdepartment at osrhe.edu<mailto:communicationsdepartment at osrhe.edu> to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!

You may unsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=00102zBK1ZSE4ZBWAFfIV9b2g7_dBC1tbXT6XZgnXAH_nl8pROST1eJnw%3D%3D&t=001jrwYftzzRr--l_dHFjVdAQ%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&r=001y5KaVlBn7_Y%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkdhyeG7p7f_StYA20yd1XfN&llr=vyubqgcab> if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

CALLING ALL EDUCATORS

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/513d00d8001/7d55023b-5431-4ec2-8cd3-cbacb65ef4fd.png]

Counselors, because of an overwhelming response we have moved the training date for our OKCS workshop at Kiamichi Technology Center in Durant, Okla. to April 5, 2016. If you have previously signed up  for the March 29th training and would like to cancel because you are not able to attend on the revised date, please contact Chelsea Hunt at chunt at osrhe.edu<mailto:chunt at osrhe.edu> or 405.225-9320.

Counselors, did you previously miss the opportunity to attend an OKcollegestart.org<http://OKcollegestart.org> workshop? Now is your chance to attend one of our spring workshops. We have two trainings available to choose from:

  1.  Feb. 29 - Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, Oklahoma City, Okla.
  2.  April 5 - Kiamichi Technology Center, Durant, Okla.
OKcollegestart.org<http://OKcollegestart.org> is the official one-stop student portal for planning a college education in Oklahoma. New features include:

  *   User friendly navigation
  *   Dynamic student planner
  *   Career choice assessments and exploration tools
  *   College planning tools for students and parents
  *   Personalized, robust student portfolio
The renewed Professional Center offers all the excellent features of the previous website and now allows counselors to send transcripts from high school to high school, follow student activities on OKcollegestart.org<http://OKcollegestart.org>, and customize academic plans for individual students.

We encourage all high school counselors - whether new to OKcollegestart.org<http://OKcollegestart.org> and the Professional Center or already familiar with the student portal - to attend this informative workshop. Space is limited, so don't wait - register today<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001MR-Z5RZ06di6zaUfkN5nDmiTV-CxVVrMQgnJRt5ih2-kGkAucU7xCOYMn2T7WGMYmoNMoMG3JmLyFEmPcxq1bWO8ZIw97xtH9AgGjjrLEWPmWwGXprMRFMrTfh0Yl1LESHg8WZiuI2lwrgzYLNZjKA==>!

Complimentary meals and snacks will be provided; if you have special dietary needs, please note them on your online registration. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Chelsea Hunt at the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education at 405.225.9320 or chunt at osrhe.edu<mailto:chunt at osrhe.edu>.