[Okepas] Counselor Retreat openings for this Sunday/Monday at Long Lake Resort, Poteau and next Wed/Thursday at Roman Nose Lodge, Watonga

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 2 14:38:02 CDT 2016

Good afternoon,
I have openings for the following counselor retreats:

2 openings for Sunday, November 6, and Monday, November 7 at Long Lake Resort near Poteau, http://longlakeresort.com/
3 openings for Wednesday evening, November 9, and Thursday, November 10 at Roman Nose State Lodge near Watonga, http://www.travelok.com/listings/view.profile/id.13235

Please register for a 2016-17 Student Preparation Counselor Retreat at http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spcr
We share best practices and build your professional learning network, and you will be invited to our Summer Institute.

If you have questions, please contact me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>

Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"Take time to turn your respectable, ordinary, everyday commonplace life into the unforgettable happiness of the moment.  You'll never regret it."  ~Luci Swindoll