[Okepas] Openings for October and November Counselor Retreats

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 5 11:39:43 CDT 2016

Please do not reply to this email.   If you have any questions, email Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Good morning,
I wanted to let you know that I have openings for my October and November Counselor Retreats. (I do have retreats during the spring semester but I don't want to overwhelm you at this point).

Here are the dates and locations of the fall Counselor Retreats:

            October 23 & 24 at Fin and Feather Resort, Gore,  http://finandfeather.publishpath.com/about-the-fin
            October 26 & 27 at Tatanka Ranch, Stroud, http://thetatankaranch.com/
November 6 & 7 at Long Lake Resort, Poteau, http://longlakeresort.com/
            November 9 & 10 at Roman Nose Lodge, Watonga, http://www.travelok.com/listings/view.profile/id.13235

My counselor retreats are free food and lodging for you.  They are for elementary, middle, and high school counselors.  We share best practices and build your professional learning network.  It is a time to relax and learn from others.

If you can attend a retreat, please go to our website, http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spcr and register for a 2016-17 Student Preparation Counselor Retreat.

If you have any questions, please email Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>

Thank you!
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"Take time to turn your respectable, ordinary, everyday commonplace life into the unforgettable happiness of the moment.  You'll never regret it."  ~Luci Swindoll