[Okepas] Chickasaw Conference Center Indian Ed Conference, Monday, Jan. 15, & Tuesday, Jan. 16, Deadline is next week, December 14

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Dec 8 12:10:36 CST 2017

Monday, January 15, & Tuesday, January 16 is the Indian Education Conference at the Chickasaw Conference Center, Sulphur; deadline to register is next week, Thursday, December 14.

There are 4 spots left for this Indian Ed Conference.

Registration is $145 for the 2 day conference which includes meals and lodging; to register please visit http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spie

Registration deadline for this conference is next Thursday, December 14!

At our Indian Education conference we share best practices and learn from one another, building your professional network.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email mhigdon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhe.edu>.

Thank you,
Matt Higdon
Director of Student Preparation