[Okepas] Counselor Conference Registration Deadline for the next 2 conferences is SOON!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:18:37 CDT 2017

The next two COUNSELOR CONFERENCES HAVE REGISTRATION DEADLINES NEXT WEEK!!!  (Yes it is already October!)
Registration for the two day Counselor Conference is $145 which includes meals and lodging.  We will accept PO's or personal checks.
You have to have PO# or check# when you register.
At our Counselor Conferences we will share best practices, discuss college and career readiness-including ICAP/OKcollegestart.org, OKPromise, concurrent enrollment and other information regarding student preparation.
For our Counselor Conference, there are registration deadlines!  There will be no refunds after the registration deadline.
October 29 & 30 Counselor Conference at Roman Nose Lodge, near Watonga
                                               REGISTRATION DEADLING IS OCTOBER 13!!
November 12 & 13 Counselor Conference at Chickasaw Conference Center, Sulphur
                                    REGISTRATION DEADLING IS OCTOBER 12!!
To register for a conference, please go to our website:  http://okhighered.org/student-prep/
If you have any questions, please email me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, or call me, 580.614.1328.
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student