[Okepas] Indian Education Conference Registration Deadline is This Thursday!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 10 12:24:09 CDT 2017

INDIAN EDUCATION CONFERENCE DEADLINE IS THIS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12!!!
November 13 & 14 Indian Education Conference at Chickasaw Conference Center, Sulphur
The Indian Education Conference begins Monday evening, November 13, and continues through Tuesday, November 14.  Registration for the two day Indian Ed Conference is $145 which includes meals and lodging.  We will accept PO’s or personal checks.  You must have PO# or check# when you register.
At our Indian Ed Conferences we will share best practices, discuss college and career readiness, OKcollegestart.org, OKPromise, concurrent enrollment and other information regarding student preparation and Indian education.
To register for a conference, please go to our website:  http://okhighered.org/student-prep/
If you have any questions, please email mhigdon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhe.edu>, or call 405.225.9156<tel:(405)%20225-9156>.
Matt Higdon
Director of Student Preparation