[Okepas] Correction * Counselor and Indian Ed Conferences

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 12 15:07:39 CDT 2017

Good afternoon,

Please read the information about our counselor and Indian Ed conferences (I'll try and do better about proofing my emails!):

            Registration for the 2 day conference is $145 which includes meals and lodging.  We will accept PO's or personal checks.  You have to have a PO # or check # when you register.

For our counselor and Indian Ed conferences, we have registration deadlines.  Please pay attention to the deadline to register for one of the following conferences:

October 8 & 9 Counselor Conference at Fin and Feather Resort, Gore
            Registration deadline is September 22
October 9 & 10 Indian Ed Conference at Fin and Feather Resort, Gore
            Registration deadline is September 22

October 29 & 30 Counselor Conference at Roman Nose Lodge, near Watonga
            Registration deadline is October 13
October 30 & 31 Indian Ed Conference at Roman Nose Lodge, near Watonga
            Registration deadline is October 13

To register for a conference, please go to our website:  http://okhighered.org/student-prep/

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student