[OkStudentPrep] College Fair at Firelake Arena, Shawnee, September 13

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Aug 23 08:32:50 CDT 2018

This college fair is open to all students, not just Native students, so give your kids an opportunity to visit with many different institutions right before College App Week.  CPN will sponsor a free lunch for the students, a hospitality room for you sponsors, and some Native cultural events that everyone will enjoy.  There will also be drawings for door prizes for both students and sponsors.  Please, plan to come and help us make the 2nd Annual Wzhitawen College Fair a success.
Also, send me an RSVP, matt.higdon at potawatomi.org<mailto:matt.higdon at potawatomi.org>, with an estimate of how many students you’re bringing.  If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me.

MATT HIGDON ​| COLLEGE ADVISOR
Address: 1601 S. Gordon Cooper Drive ​| Shawnee, OK 74801
Office: 405-275-3121 x1444  ​| Cell: 405-517-0301  ​|  Email: matt.higdon at potawatomi.org<mailto:tesia.zientek at potawatomi.org>

[EduSig (002)]