[OkStudentPrep] Student Preparation Summer Institute June 10-12, 2019

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Dec 4 08:44:45 CST 2018

Good morning,
Our Student Preparation Summer Institute 2019 will be Monday, June 10 through Wednesday, June 12, 2019.   We know it is early to start thinking about the summer but we wanted to get the word out so you can start making plans to attend!
We are going to a new location that we are so excited about and we know you will love it, Shangri-La Resort near Afton, OK!  Shangri-La opened its new Resort in the summer of 2017 and it is a gem on Grand Lake.
Check it out http://www.shangrilaok.com/

The registration fee is $340, which includes your meals and lodging.  The registration link will be available in January on our website; I will let you know when it is ready.
Anyone can attend our Summer Institute, even if you have never been to a retreat or a conference, just pay the registration fee and attend.

As always we are proud to offer this great professional development opportunity for you and other leaders in your district. We will discuss legislation, school law, OKPromise, concurrent enrollment, UCanGo2, FAFSA,
share best practices for all grades, and much more. This is a great time to visit and share information with counselors, coordinators, and school administration.

Mark your calendars for our Summer Institute June 10-12 at Shangri-La Resort; registration link coming in January.

Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." ~ Henry David Thoreau