[Okepas] There are 2 Counselor Conferences and 2 Indian Ed Conferences left!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 4 14:59:45 CST 2018

Good afternoon,

We have 2 Counselor Conferences and 2 Indian Ed Conferences left.  Please notice the registration dates are soon!

Counselor Conferences:
Counselors: February 4 & 5 Long Lake Resort, Poteau
Registration Deadline - January 19
Counselors: February 25 & 26 Roman Nose State Lodge, Watonga
Registration Deadline - January 25
Indian Education Conferences
Indian Education: February 5 & 6 Long Lake Resort, Poteau
Registration Deadline - January 19
Indian Education: February 26 & 27 Roman Nose State Lodge, Watonga
Registration Deadline - January 25

Registration for the two day Counselor Conference or Indian Ed Conference is $145 which includes meals and lodging.  We will accept PO's or personal checks.  You have to have PO# or check# when you register.
At our Conferences we will share best practices, discuss college and career readiness-including ICAP/OKcollegestart.org, OKPromise, concurrent enrollment and other information regarding student preparation; please bring your device.
To register for a conference, please go to our website:  http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/
 When you send your PO/check, please enclose a copy of the invoice and make payable to OSRHE.  Mail to:
Theresa Battles
Student Preparation
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
If you have any questions, please email lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu> or mhidgon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhidgon at osrhe.edu>
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student