[OkStudentPrep] Important for returning your 10th grade PreACT answer documents

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:35:25 CST 2018

Please make note of the stars that I drew below in the return directions.
Write down your tracking number that is on the return label and keep it in a safe place, this is needed to track your answer documents.

FEDEX has to pick them up or you have to take to a FEDEX dropbox.
If FEDEX comes to your school then tell the secretary or whomever deals with the FEDEX person, these are very important and have to be mailed (don’t put them somewhere for other stuff to cover them up!)  PLEASE make sure the person who deals with FEDEX realizes the importance of these answer documents.  If FEDEX doesn’t come very often or they are not on a scheduled route with your school, you will have to find a FEDEX drop box and take them within 24 hours of packing them up.  Don’t forget about them!  They have to be at ACT by December 14.

Beginning on page 40:  https://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/AdministrationManual-PreACT.pdf#page=44

[cid:image004.png at 01D48727.759B3FD0]
[cid:image005.png at 01D48727.759B3FD0]
[cid:image008.png at 01D48727.759B3FD0]
[cid:image002.png at 01D48727.9907B340]

[cid:image010.jpg at 01D48727.9907B340]
[cid:image003.png at 01D48725.6A88B1B0]

[cid:image006.png at 01D48726.017F1640]
[cid:image007.png at 01D48726.017F1640]

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“This world is but a canvas to our imagination.” ~ Henry David Thoreau