[OkStudentPrep] Oklahoma Indian Challenge Bowl November 16

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:58:44 CDT 2018

The Oklahoma Indian Challenge Bowl (OICB) is just around the corner.  We are accepting registration for middle and high school teams!  The OICB will be held at the College of the Muscogee Nation on Friday, November 16th.  Encourage your school or community to enter a team and learn about our 39 Tribes of Oklahoma!  Click on this link, Oklahoma Indian Challenge Bowl<http://oklahoma-ocie.org/oicb.html>, to access the OICB overview, Study Guide, rules and registration form.