[OkStudentPrep] 4 openings for Counselor/Indian Ed Conference at Long Lake Resort, Oct. 28 & 29

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 24 13:19:37 CDT 2018

We have 4 spots left at our Counselor/Indian Ed Conference at Long Lake Resort, near Poteau, October 28th & 29th . Registration ends THIS FRIDAY, September 28th!
The registration fee is $145.00 which includes meals and lodging. You will need a PO or check number when you register.  Here is the registration link:  https://okhighered.org/student-prep/#spie
Reminder:  You will not receive a confirmation page after you click submit.  We will email you after registration closes.

Come share best practices in a relaxed atmosphere, participate in relevant professional development and learn everything you need to know about ICAP!
Set up and training for ICAP on OKcollegestart will begin at 3:00 pm on Sunday.

Our 2018-19 Conference schedule is attached.

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." ~ Henry David Thoreau