[OkStudentPrep] Registration is open for the Student Preparation Summer Institute June 10-12 at Shangri-La Resort

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:28:53 CST 2019

Good morning,

Please join the Student Preparation Team for legislative updates, ICAP/OKcollegestart training, UCanGo2, OKPromise updates, concurrent enrollment, SDE updates, sharing best practices and more at Shangri-La Resort at the tip of Monkey Island on Grand Lake.  Here is the link for viewing: http://www.shangrilaok.com/

The Summer Institute will begin Monday afternoon, June 10, and conclude Wednesday afternoon, June 12.  Anyone can attend our Summer Institute, even if you have never been to a retreat or a conference.  The registration is open to everyone!

Early bird registration fee is $340 and ends April 5, 2019. Registration fee includes 6 meals and 2 nights lodging.

Registration is $350 from April 6-12, 2019. Registration fee includes 6 meals and 2 nights lodging.

The registration deadline is April 12, 2019.

We accept POs, personal checks or credit cards.  You will have to have a PO number/check number/credit card number in order to complete your registration. Please register at our website: https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spsi

If you have any questions, please contact Annette Long, along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu> or myself at lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.
Have a great Monday!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."  ~ Maya Angelou