[OkStudentPrep] NSF ITEST Summer Camp Recruitment

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 28 08:31:52 CST 2019

Due to the lack of funding, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Summer Academies of 2019 will not be available this summer.

The summer camp below is not funded through the Oklahoma State Regents.

SUMMER FORENSIC SCIENCE CAMP FOR HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS
JUNE 1-10
Girls (grades 10-11 next year) apply here by January 30: http://business.uco.edu/computer-forensics-summer-academy/apply.html

Teachers apply here by January 30: http://business.uco.edu/computer-forensics-summer-academy/teachers.html

Want to solve crimes using forensic science? This is the experience for you! All expenses are paid and you can earn a little money, too. Each student participant will be paid. Funded by the National Science Foundation. Camp is held at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. Apply NOW!

Teachers - we need high school science teachers to facilitate with the students. Each teacher will have all expenses paid and earn $1500. We want YOU!