[OkStudentPrep] Please send job postings by Monday and Wednesday evening

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Jul 29 14:07:10 CDT 2019

I am continuing to post job openings for your school.  Since it is so close to August, I will post them twice a week every Tuesday and Thursday.  If you want to repost a position that has not been filled, send the information about the job and who to contact, no attachments please, to lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.  Please send them to me by Monday or Wednesday evening as I will post them on our Student Preparation list serv early Tuesday and Thursday morning.

Thank you,

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"Laughter is an instant vacation." ~ Milton Berle