[OkStudentPrep] Job Postings for Asher, New Lima, Stroud, Miami, Jones, Broken Bow, Cleora, Okmulgee, Guymon, Tulsa SAS, Woodward, Morrison

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Sun Jun 2 22:22:10 CDT 2019

·       Asher has an opening for a High School Math Teacher. Contact Superintendent Terry Grissom at terryg at asher.k12.ok.us<mailto:terryg at asher.k12.ok.us> or 405-517-2072.

•        New Lima needs HS Boys Basketball and Baseball Coaches. Contact Jim Mathews, jmathews at newlima.k12.ok.us<mailto:jmathews at newlima.k12.ok.us>,405 614 1946
 •       Stroud High School Chemistry, see attachment
  •        Miami High School is seeking two math teachers for the 2019-20 school year.
Please fill out an application https://miamipublicschools.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. One position is all Algebra I and the other position is Algebra II and Geometry.
           Nick Highsmith
 •        Jones High School is looking for a highly qualified English Teacher. If you would like to be part of a great Educational team please contact Mike Watkins at mwatkins at joneshs.k12.ok.us<mailto:mwatkins at joneshs.k12.ok.us>
www.jones.k12.ok.us<http://www.jones.k12.ok.us>
 •        Broken Bow
High School Geometry or High School Algebra II Teacher Interested applicants should contact Luke Hanks at lhanks at bbisd.org<mailto:lhanks at bbisd.org>, 580-208-0307 or Carla Ellisor at cjellisor at bbisd.org<mailto:cjellisor at bbisd.org>, 580-236-2029.

•       CLEORA Special Education Director-Teacher

     CLEORA PUBLIC SCHOOL is currently accepting applications for a Special Education Director/Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must have an appropriate Oklahoma certificate. An

  adequate level of technology use and understanding is preferred. Cleora is a PK-8 school on the banks of beautiful Grand Lake in Northeast Oklahoma. We offer a highly competitive package to our

 employees. We believe learning is #1 here and it is supported through small class sizes and consistent discipline. We provide a 1:1 MacBook program to our students and utilize a blended learning approach. Interested candidates can send their information to Kenny Guthrie, Superintendent, via email to kguthrie at cleora.net<mailto:kguthrie at cleora.net>. For immediate information or questions email kguthrie at cleora.net<mailto:kguthrie at cleora.net> or call 918-256-6401. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. EOE

            Kenny Guthrie

Superintendent

Cleora Public School

•       Okmulgee Public Schools has an opening for Head Band Director.  Please send application (on school website www.okmulgeeps.com<http://www.okmulgeeps.com>), resume, transcripts, and teaching certificates to Renee Dove, Superintendent, PO Box 1346 Okmulgee, OK 74447.

•       Guymon has 2 open counselor spots, 1 is at high school. Salary is state step + district step + $3400 as counselor pay + $3000 district above state scale + $1000 signing bonus. GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!   Apply here =>    http://guymontigers.com/employment
 •       Tulsa School of Arts and Sciences: Open positions, who to contact, etc... can be found at this link<http://tsas.org/careers>.
Dan Hahn

•       Woodward has openings for three counselors - 2 elementary and 1 high school. We pay over the minimum pay scale and offer a $2,000 signing bonus and a counselor's stipend!!
            You can apply at www.woodwardps.net<http://www.woodwardps.net>

•       Morrison-a Secondary Counselor position serving grades 7-12 opening at Morrison Public Schools.  Please follow this link for information:  http://www.morrisonps.com/index.php?id=job-opportunities