[OkStudentPrep] Job Postings for Wanette, Salina, Latta, Idabel, ASTEC, Chelsea, Granite, Asher, New Lima, Stroud, Miami, Jones, Broken Bow, Cleora, Okmulgee, Guymon, Tulsa SAS, Woodward, Morrison

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Jun 4 10:19:11 CDT 2019

  *   Wanette Public Schools has an elementary (Kindergarten) opening

Dr. Silvia McNeely PhD
Superintendent / Principal
smcneely at wanette.k12.ok.us<mailto:smcneely at wanette.k12.ok.us>
Wanette Public Schools
405.383.2222

  *   Salina Public Schools has an opening for 8th Grade Math Teacher.  Please send application (on school website www.salinawildcats.org<http://www.salinawildcats.org>), resume, transcripts, and teaching certificates to
Tony Thomas, Superintendent, PO Box 98 Salina, OK 74365.

  *   Latta Public Schools has an opening for a Special Education Teacher with Severe & Profound Certification.  Contact Superintendent Cliff Johnson at supt at latta.k12.ok.us<mailto:supt at latta.k12.ok.us> or 580.332.2092.

  *   Idabel Middle School in Idabel, OK has an opening for an 8th grade Science teacher.  Contact Laura Bullock at lbullock at idabelps.org<mailto:lbullock at idabelps.org> or call her at 580-286-6558.

  *   ASTEC Charter School in Oklahoma City is in looking for an assistant headmaster  to train with our leadership for a year before leading the school as the new headmaster/principal. ASTEC is also in need of several teacher positions including:  SPED, Math, English, and Social Studies / History teachers. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Please have all applicants email their resume and cover letters to the HR Director at Hrdirector at asteccharterschools.com<mailto:Hrdirector at asteccharterschools.com> or visit the job postings here to apply as well:  https://www.asteccharterschools.com/job-openings

  *   Chelsea Public School has openings for a High School Special Education Teacher and First Grade Teacher. Contact Superintendent Rich McSpadden at rmcspadden at chelseadragons.net<mailto:rmcspadden at chelseadragons.net> or (918) 789-2528.

  *   Granite Public School is accepting applications for Special Education Teacher/Director for PK-12th grade. Salary based on the OSDE minimum pay scale with a 5% stipend above the minimum pay scale. We are nestled in the Granite Quartz Mountains and just 5 minutes from Lake Lugert and 15 minutes from Quartz Mountain State Lodge.  We are a 4 day week with academic learning as our focus along with mentoring the whole child.  Please send transcripts, teaching license to lprickett at granite.k12.ok.us<mailto:lprickett at granite.k12.ok.us> and bkeith at granite.k12.ok.us<mailto:bkeith at granite.k12.ok.us>
Thanks!
Listena

  *   Asher Public School has an opening for a High School Math Teacher. Contact Superintendent Terry Grissom at terryg at asher.k12.ok.us<mailto:terryg at asher.k12.ok.us>

  *   New Lima Public School needs HS Boys Basketball and Baseball Coaches. Contact Jim Mathews, jmathews at newlima.k12.ok.us<mailto:jmathews at newlima.k12.ok.us>,405 614 1946
     *         Stroud Public School High School Chemistry, see attachment
      *        Miami High School is seeking two math teachers for the 2019-20 school year.
Please fill out an application https://miamipublicschools.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. One position is all Algebra I and the other position is Algebra II and Geometry.
           Nick Highsmith

      *        Jones High School is looking for a highly qualified English Teacher. If you would like to be part of a great Educational team please contact Mike Watkins at mwatkins at joneshs.k12.ok.us<mailto:mwatkins at joneshs.k12.ok.us>
www.jones.k12.ok.us<http://www.jones.k12.ok.us>

 *        Broken Bow High School
High School Geometry or High School Algebra II Teacher Interested applicants should contact Luke Hanks at lhanks at bbisd.org<mailto:lhanks at bbisd.org>, 580-208-0307 or Carla Ellisor at cjellisor at bbisd.org<mailto:cjellisor at bbisd.org>, 580-236-2029.

    *       CLEORA Special Education Director-Teacher

CLEORA PUBLIC SCHOOL is currently accepting applications for a Special Education Director/Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must have an appropriate Oklahoma certificate. An adequate level of technology use and understanding is preferred. Cleora is a PK-8 school on the banks of beautiful Grand Lake in Northeast Oklahoma. We offer a highly competitive package to

our employees. We believe learning is #1 here and it is supported through small class sizes and consistent discipline. We provide a 1:1 MacBook program to our students and utilize a blended learning approach. Interested candidates can send their information to Kenny Guthrie, Superintendent, via email to kguthrie at cleora.net<mailto:kguthrie at cleora.net>. For immediate information or questions email kguthrie at cleora.net<mailto:kguthrie at cleora.net> or call 918-256-6401. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. EOE

            Kenny Guthrie

Superintendent

Cleora Public School

    *       Okmulgee Public Schools has an opening for Head Band Director.  Please send application (on school website www.okmulgeeps.com<http://www.okmulgeeps.com>), resume, transcripts, and teaching certificates to Renee Dove,
          Superintendent, PO Box 1346 Okmulgee, OK 74447.

    *       Guymon Public School has 2 open counselor spots, 1 is at high school. Salary is state step + district step + $3400 as counselor pay + $3000 district above state scale + $1000 signing bonus.
       GREAT   PLACE TO WORK!!!   Apply here =>    http://guymontigers.com/employment
     *       Tulsa School of Arts and Sciences: Open positions, who to contact, etc... can be found at this link<http://tsas.org/careers>. Dan Hahn
    *       Woodward Public School has openings for three counselors - 2 elementary and 1 high school. We pay over the minimum pay scale and offer a $2,000 signing bonus and a counselor's stipend!!
            You can apply at www.woodwardps.net<http://www.woodwardps.net>
    *       Morrison Public School -a Secondary Counselor position serving grades 7-12 opening at Morrison Public Schools.  Please follow this link for information:  http://www.morrisonps.com/index.php?id=job-   opportunities<http://www.morrisonps.com/index.php?id=job-%20%20%20opportunities>