[OkStudentPrep] Job Posting Purcell Intermediate, ASTEC, Wayne, Bixby, Thomas-Fay-Custer, Bethel, Asher

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Jun 13 07:47:56 CDT 2019

·        Asher has an opening for a High School Math Teacher. Contact Superintendent Terry Grissom at terryg at asher.k12.ok.us<mailto:terryg at asher.k12.ok.us> or 405-517-2072.

·        Bethel HS has a job opening for a computer science teacher. Please contact stewartj at bethel.k12.ok.us<mailto:stewartj at bethel.k12.ok.us>  (405) 273-3633

·        Thomas-Fay-Custer Schools is in need of a middle school science teacher. Please contact Ray Oakes at 580-661-3522, or email at roakes at thomas.k12.ok.us<mailto:roakes at thomas.k12.ok.us>

·        Bixby - Elementary Principal at Northeast Elementary/Intermediate School.  It's a PK - 6th grade school of approximately 1,000 students.  We are looking for someone with elementary admin certification and some administrative experience.
We welcome any inquiries, and for further information, check our Bixby Public Schools website at www.bixbyps.org<http://www.bixbyps.org>

·        Wayne Public Schools

Secondary Math Teacher

Secondary ELA Teacher

Special Education

Please send cover letter, resume, transcript, and certificate to Karen Gray kargray at wayne.k12.ok.us<mailto:kargray at wayne.k12.ok.us> and Toby Ringwald tobringwald at wayne.k12.ok.us<mailto:tobringwald at wayne.k12.ok.us>

·        ASTEC Charter School in Oklahoma City is in looking for an assistant headmaster  to train with our leadership for a year before leading the school as the new headmaster/principal. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Please have all applicants email their resume and cover letters to the HR Director at Hrdirector at asteccharterschools.com or visit the job postings here to apply as well:  https://www.asteccharterschools.com/job-openings

·        Purcell
Purcell Public Schools is accepting applications for an Intermediate School (Grades 3-5) Counselor for the 2019-2020 school year.  Applicant must hold a valid Oklahoma Counseling Certificate.
Please submit current resume, teaching certificate and application to Tina Swayze, swayzet at purcellps.org<mailto:swayzet at purcellps.org>,  or mail to:
Purcell Public Schools
Attn: Personnel Dept.
919 ½ N. 9th
Purcell, OK  73080

Reminder about how to post:

Email the information about your job posts to me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, every Tuesday by 5:00 pm with subject Job Posting.
Please no attachments.
I will then send them out through our OK EPAS/Student Prep list serv every Wednesday, as possible.
Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Maya Angelou