[OkStudentPrep] New job postings Soper, Freedom, Achille, Harding Fine Arts, Byng, Burns Flat-Dill City, Hugo, Mooreland, and Moore

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Jun 26 14:47:04 CDT 2019

Soper has a high school math position open. Contact Parker Harless at parker.harless at soper.k12.ok.us

Freedom Public School in NE Oklahoma is accepting resumes for a basketball coach for both girls and boys. Additional coaching duties include cross country and track/golf. Teaching field is currently PE but could be flexible for the right candidate. Please send resumes to James Miller (Superintendent/AD) at jmiller at freedom.k12.ok.us<mailto:jmiller at freedom.k12.ok.us> or Michelle Shelite (Principal) at mshelite at freedom.k12.ok.us<mailto:mshelite at freedom.k12.ok.us>. Contact the district at (580) 621-3271

Achille School is looking for secondary Social Studies . Contact Rick Beene, Superintendent. Send resume to rbeene at achilleisd.org<mailto:rbeene at achilleisd.org>

Harding Fine Arts Academy
Position Open: High School Counselor
Position Open: High School English – Sophomore English
Contact: Keith Campbell
Email Resume and Cover Letter to: kcampbell at hfaaokc.org<mailto:kcampbell at hfaaokc.org>

Byng School District
Elementary Counselor, Homer Elementary School
Contact:  Kevin Wilson, Asst. Superintendent
(580) 310-6752  kevin.wilson at byngschools.org<mailto:kevin.wilson at byngschools.org>

Burns Flat-Dill City Public Schools has the following openings:
Elementary or Secondary Special Education
4th grade Elementary Teacher
Please send information to Larry R. Johnson, Superintendent
email resume: ljohnson at bfdc.k12.ok.us<mailto:ljohnson at bfdc.k12.ok.us>

Hugo Public Schools has the following vacancies:

·       Elementary Teacher

·       Special Education Teacher

·       Secondary English Teacher

·       Secondary Science Teacher

·       Secondary Math Teacher

·       Secondary Social Studies Teacher

·       Assistant Coaching Assignments
Contact Jan Skelton at jskelton at hugoschools.com<mailto:jskelton at hugoschools.com>
Hugo Public Schools<http://www.hugoschools.com/>
208 North Second Street
Hugo, Oklahoma 74743
P – 580-326-6483
F – 405-256-1926
C – 918-530-8156

Mooreland Public Schools has the following openings:
7th and 8th grade English Teacher
Please send information to
Terry Kellner
PO Box 75
Mooreland, OK 73852
email resume: supti002 at mooreland.k12.ok.us<mailto:supti002 at mooreland.k12.ok.us>

Moore High School counselor at Moore High School.
Please use the link to apply:  http://www.mooreschools.com/domain/72
Kristy Hernandez
Director of Student Services
Moore Public Schools
405-735-4298

If your school has recently changed the email address, please let us know as we are getting a lot of unsubscribed folks.
I will continue to send these out to help districts, but in an effort to make it manageable for me, here are the following requirements:
Email the information about your job posts to me, lnelson at osrhe.edu, every Tuesday by 5:00 pm with subject Job Posting.
Please no attachments.
I will then send them out through our OK EPAS/Student Prep list serv every Wednesday, as possible.

If you are not familiar with this list serv, it consists of counselors, administrators, coordinators and anyone else who has ever attended one of our OKEPAS/Student Preparation fall workshops.

In turn, I would appreciate if you would send to me the email address of your new counselor, DTC, administrator, or Indian Ed coordinator. This list serv sends information about the PreACT, our Student Preparation fall workshops, Student Prep conferences, Student Prep summer institute, and other resources from the Regents.
Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Maya Angelou