[OkStudentPrep] Citizen Potawatomi Nation college and career fair

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:59:20 CDT 2019

Bozho (hello),

The Citizen Potawatomi Nation is thrilled to be hosting you for our 3rd annual Wzhitawen College and Career fair at the Firelake Arena<http://www.firelakearena.com/> on Thursday, September 12 from 9:00 am -noon. There will be an opening ceremony from 9:00-9:30. At this time, over 50 colleges and organizations are registered to attend. There will be several drawings for prizes during the fair for both students and sponsors, as well as, several cultural presentations, so we look forward to a wonderful event!

Please, have your students pre-register at gotocollegefairs.com<http://gotocollegefairs.com>.  See the attached GTCF Counselor Flyer for bulk registration. Onsite registration will be available, but it could be slow. If you pre-register, we can just scan the student barcodes and admit them to the fair.

We hope that the information below will answer most of your questions and prepare you for a successful day with us.

LOGISTICS:

·         Location: FireLake Arena is located at 18145 Old Rangeline Rd, Shawnee, OK 74801. This link<https://www.google.com/maps/place/18145+Old+Rangeline+Rd,+Shawnee,+OK+74801/@35.3021499,-96.9316622,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87b3b76785cd1ee7:0xc3cd150a0b44b7d8!8m2!3d35.3021455!4d-96.9294735> should take you to Google Maps for directions.

·         Parking: Plenty of open parking is available on the west side of the Arena.

·         Arrival: You will enter through the west doors of the Arena.

Also, if you will let me know you are coming, we will have the colleges provide us with counselor packets; and we will pre-package all of that for you.

MATT HIGDON ​| COLLEGE ADVISOR
Address: 1601 S. Gordon Cooper Drive ​| Shawnee, OK 74801
Office: 405-695-6028  ​| Cell: 405-517-0301  ​|  Email: matt.higdon at potawatomi.org<mailto:tesia.zientek at potawatomi.org>