[OkStudentPrep] Updated Quick Glance for Counselors; Concurrent Enrollment Quick Glance; ACT Fee Waivers

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:28:47 CDT 2020

Welcome back!
We are so happy to welcome you to a new school year.  I pray for you and your students well being and insight on this very different school year.

I have attached a few items for you.

  *   Quick Glance for Counselors, I made years ago and make changes to it every year.  Not everything is listed on it but it is a start if you need reminders of when events happen.
  *   Concurrent Enrollment Quick Glance - please print front/back for yourself, maybe on color paper so when it gets buried on your desk, you might see it.

 It has a wealth of information for your students starting concurrent enrollment.  Please read!

  *   Parent Quick Glance - share with your parents; talks about the responsibilities of the student before they take concurrent enrollment classes.
  *   Guidance for Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships - another source of information regarding working with institutions and concurrent enrollment classes, also general information.

Please, please read these documents carefully.

Remember ordering for the PreACT is not open until next Monday, August 17. You will receive instructions. If you have a new DTC, please send me their email address.

If you want to order ACT Fee Waivers, go to https://readiness.act.org/, yes it is just like ordering the PreACT (Don't order PreACT) - click on the SUPPORT MATERIALS. You can order fee waivers and ACT standard posters at this site. It looks as if you will be billed you will not, Check "I agree to terms and conditions" and CLICK PLACE ORDER. You will receive a confirmation number and email.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have a good day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."~ Zig Ziglar