[OkStudentPrep] Student Prep conference at Shangri La Resort - deadline is Saturday!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 6 15:42:43 CST 2020

Good afternoon,
We have one Student Prep Conference left this semester that you can register for before it closes.  Registration for Shangri La Resort, near Afton, will close this Saturday,
February 8.  This conference is for new counselors, seasoned counselors, Native American coordinators, and administrators.
We know it is hard to be out of your building but this time is worth it! You will learn from others and be able to ask questions.  You will be able to work on your school’s ICAP with Theresa Shaklee on OKcollegestart.org, receiving individualized attention wherever you are on your ICAP.
The registration fee covers your food and lodging, registration is $165.  Have your PO ready when you register.  We accept PO’s, checks or credit cards.
Click on this link to register http://okhighered.org/student-prep. Please note - you WILL receive a confirmation email immediately after you click submit on the registration.  If you don’t receive an email then you ARE NOT registered. Please contact me if you have any questions.
March 8 & 9 Shangri-La Resort, Afton
Registration Deadline:  Saturday, February 8
Register at: http://okhighered.org/student-prep/
No Refunds after Registration Deadline

Remember it’s Counseling Week, let your counselors know how much they are appreciated! 😊
Have a great day!
Annette Long
Coordinator for Student Preparation
along at osrhe.edu
www.okhighered.org/student-prep
405-225-9156

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.” ~Neil Gaiman