[OkStudentPrep] UCO - Invitation to the Prospective Teachers Academy - March 6

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 13 20:00:11 CST 2020

Hello Faculty of TEACH and LEAD Programs!

We need your help in identifying juniors and seniors who are wanting to pursue a career in education. UCO is hosting our annual Prospective Teachers Academy on Friday, March 6, 2020.  Spots are filling up quickly.

Students can come independently or you can bring a group.  We have seating for 100 so please register early.

If you want to bring a group, I have a special link on the registration where they need to list your name as the group sponsor. You might let them know about that.  Second, if they are under 18 their parents will need to sign the registration (legal with UCO requires this). There is a way they can sign using a mouse pad or device.  Feel free to check out the registration so you can understand what I mean for the group link. I will need to know all faculty/staff who are coming as I need your numbers for my lunch count.

I have attached an invitation, feel free to forward and print.

The following is an email invite I created but feel free to add any information!! Remember the attachment.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions and share this with your school counselors in your district who work with juniors and seniors.

Dr. Susan Scott

Hello Future Teachers!!

You are invited to the University of Central Oklahoma's Prospective Teachers Academy on Friday, March 6th.  This is a great opportunity to learn about the Teacher Education Program and so much more.  Please take time to check out our flyer for details!

We are able and willing to count this as a College Visitation Day for you!

You are welcome to attend as an individual or with a group from your school with a faculty/administer/staff member.

Seating is limited so register early.

Check out our attached flyer for more information.

Registration: Prospective Teachers Academy 2020<https://www.uco.edu/ceps/teacher-education-services/prospective-teachers-academy/>

This event is sponsored by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the College of Education and Professional Studies.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  I look forward to meeting you at the Prospective Teachers Academy!

Teachers Save Lives Every Day,

Susan C. Scott, Ed.D.
Professor
Educational Sciences, Foundations and Research
Center for Transformative Learning  Office 209
405.974.5425   sscott at uco.edu<mailto:sscott at uco.edu>