[OkStudentPrep] Registration link and agenda attached for our Student Preparation Summer Institute June 8-10, 2020 at Shangri-La Resort

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 27 14:52:50 CST 2020

Happy Thursday!

Registration is open for our Student Preparation Summer Institute Monday through Wednesday, June 8-10, at Shangri-La Resort on Grand Lake.  You can visit the resort website here: http://www.shangrilaok.com/  This summer institute is for counselors, administrators and coordinators.  I have attached the newest agenda for your viewing.

The registration fee is $345 for early bird registration through April 10, 2020; this includes 6 meals and 2 nights lodging for you the attendee. You will have your own room.  We accept POs, personal checks or credit cards.  You will have to have a PO number/check number/credit card number in order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as you click SUBMIT.  If you do not have a confirmation email, you are not registered.
Please visit our website to register, https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spsi

CEU’s and staff development points will be given.

Come and join the fun of sharing and learning!

If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day!

Annette Long
Coordinator for Student Preparation
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>