[OkStudentPrep] OSRHE Student Prep Conferences- 3 left!

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 6 10:42:28 CST 2020

Good morning!  I hope each of you had a refreshing break with plenty of rest!

Our Student Prep Conferences will start up again in February and don’t forget that the registration deadlines are one month before (that’s just in a few weeks)! We have limited space for each of these overnight conferences so please register early.  😊

You will get hands on/individualized assistance with your school’s ICAP on OKCollegestart,  share best practices, learn from one another, and so much more!  I have attached the conference flyer with agenda.

The registration fee covers your food and lodging (Early bird registration fee is $160, regular is $165).  There are no refunds after the registration deadline. We accept PO’s, checks or credit cards.

Click on this link to register http://okhighered.org/student-prep/   Below are the conferences for this semester.  Please note- you WILL receive a confirmation email immediately after you click submit on the registration.  If you don’t receive an email then you ARE NOT registered. Please contact me if you have any questions.

February 23 & 24 Roman Nose State Lodge, Watonga
Early Bird Registration: January 16
Registration Deadline:  January 23
March 1 & 2 Chickasaw Conference Center, Sulphur
Early Bird Registration: January 25
Registration Deadline:  February 1
March 8 & 9 Shangri-La Resort, Afton
Early Bird Registration: February 1