[OkStudentPrep] Registration and Call for Proposals for the Counselors Only Conference March 10

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 15 13:20:12 CST 2020

Good afternoon,
The call for proposals to present at the Counselor Only Conference at the Hilton Garden Inn Conference Center in Edmond is open through February 1.  We have heard many great best practices being shared.  Please consider sharing with your peers.
Here is the link for registration and call for proposals:  https://www.okcareertech.org/educators/career-and-academic-connections/for-counselors-only-conference

[cid:image002.png at 01D5CBA6.849080D0]
Registration is filling up quickly.  We hope to see you there.
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can." ~Neil Gaiman