[OkStudentPrep] Student Prep conferences - deadline is Saturday!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 30 15:34:45 CST 2020

Good afternoon,
We have two Student Prep Conferences left this semester that you can register for before they are closed.  Registration for Chickasaw Conference Center near Sulphur will close this Saturday,
February 1.  These conferences are for new counselors, seasoned counselors, Native American coordinators, and administrators.

We know it is hard to be out of your building but this time is worth it! You will learn from others and be able to ask questions.  You will be able to work on your school's ICAP with Theresa Shaklee on OKcollegestart.org, receiving individualized attention wherever you are on your ICAP.

The registration fee covers your food and lodging (Early bird registration fee is $160, regular is $165).  Have you PO's ready when you register.  We accept PO's, checks or credit cards.

Click on this link to register http://okhighered.org/student-prep/    Please note - you WILL receive a confirmation email immediately after you click submit on the registration.  If you don't receive an email then you ARE NOT registered. Please contact me if you have any questions.

These are our last 2 conferences for the year:
March 1 & 2 Chickasaw Conference Center, Sulphur
Registration Deadline:  Saturday, February 1
March 8 & 9 Shangri-La Resort, Afton
Early Bird Registration: Saturday, February 1
Registration Deadline:  Saturday, February 8
Register at: http://okhighered.org/student-prep/
No Refunds after Registration Deadline

Have a great day!
Annette Long