[OkStudentPrep] Virtual Student Preparation Summer Institute begins Monday, July 20-23, 2 hours each day

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 14 12:12:17 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,
We have planned our first, and hopefully last, Virtual Student Preparation Summer Institute.  It begins Monday, July 20th and goes through Thursday, July 23rd, 2 sessions a day,1 hour each, free of charge.

We will begin each day at 10:00 am with a 15 minute break in between.  There will be a relaxation session for you from 12:15-12:30 if you would like to stay connected. We want you to take care of YOURSELF! 😊

All sessions including the relaxation activity will be recorded and available for viewing soon after the Summer Institute.

You will only need to register one time as that registers you for the whole event. Even if you cannot attend all of the sessions on a particular day, please register as we will email the links of the recording later to all who registered.
CEU’s and staff development points will be given each day.

Once registered, you will immediately receive an email for the Virtual Student Preparation Summer Institute.
Please make sure to add this event to your calendar and set your reminder to alert you.

Here is the link to register for our Virtual Student Preparation Summer Institute : https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUsf--pqz0qHt19WtAneVrcdJ0NZFY8Frb1

AGENDA:
[cid:image001.png at 01D659D8.00F67C50]

I have also attached an agenda for your viewing. Can’t wait to see you virtually next week!
Have a great day!
Take care!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation