[OkStudentPrep] Summer Academies applications for rising 8th-12th graders

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 2 11:53:53 CST 2020

Please encourage your rising 8th through 12th graders to apply for the FREE summer academies that take place during the months of June and July. The list of summer academies are found here:
https://secure.okcollegestart.org/High_School_Planning/Summer_academies/summer_academies.aspx

Please encourage the underrepresented students in the fields of science, mathematics, technology and engineering to apply.

Thank you,
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"What I fear most, I think, is the death of the imagination." ~ Sylvia Plath