[OkStudentPrep] FREE Summer Academies for your upcoming 8th through 12th graders

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:38:38 CDT 2020

Please encourage your upcoming 8th through 12th graders to apply for the FREE summer academies that take place during the months of June and July on a college campus. The list of summer academies and how to apply are found here: https://secure.okcollegestart.org/High_School_Planning/Summer_academies/summer_academies.aspx

Your students have to apply; the colleges will let them know by late April if they have been chosen for the academy. Encourage your students to apply and please help them make arrangements to get to the academy.  We want students to learn about STEM and to not be afraid of college. It is a great opportunity of learning while having fun!

I have attached a flyer for you to share.  If you would like a brief slide presentation with pictures of previous academies to share with your students please email me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, as it won't send through this list serv.

Have a restful, relaxing spring break!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"What I fear most, I think, is the death of the imagination." ~ Sylvia Plath