[OkStudentPrep] Webinar: School Counseling from a Distance, tomorrow, March 20 will be recorded

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Mar 19 14:56:29 CDT 2020

I have had several folks ask about this webinar.  It will be recorded.  Please see below:

If you are contacting me about the webinar on how to deliver school counseling from a distance, please note that the webinar is full. It WILL BE RECORDED and the recording will be posted at https://www.sreb.org/workshops-webinars by 4:00 p.m. March 20, 2020

I am very sorry, but there is no waiting list and no one can be added at this time.

Thank you.

Alice Anne Bailey
aliceanne.bailey at sreb.org<mailto:aliceanne.bailey at sreb.org>
@draabailey
404.875.9211

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.”~Joseph Addison