[OkStudentPrep] Concurrent enrollment contact list at institutions/Event for Jr's & Sr's/Resources for counselors, administrators, students & parents

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon May 4 16:34:28 CDT 2020

Good afternoon,
If you have questions regarding concurrent enrollment at a specific institution, please contact the person that is listed on the attached list.

I have also attached a flyer for a free event for your HS juniors and seniors who plan to attend a community college or UCO and want to become a teacher.  The event is THIS FRIDAY, MAY 8.  Please see attachment for details.

Here are links that I have sent before regarding concurrent enrollment, COVID-19 FAQ's, information for each campus, OKPromise and virtual campus tours:
Info on concurrent enrollment and our concurrent enrollment toolkits for parents:
https://secure.okcollegestart.org/College_Planning/Prepare_for_College/concurrent_enrollment.aspx
Parent Quick Glance for Concurrent Enrollment:
https://secure.okcollegestart.org/College_Planning/Prepare_for_College/concurrent_enrollment.aspx#toolkit
OSRHE State System COVID-19 FAQ's:
https://www.okhighered.org/state-system/corona/docs/osshe-covid19-faq.pdf
OSRHE COVID-19 Campus Resources, updated information for each campus:
https://www.okhighered.org/state-system/corona/docs/campus-covid19-responses.pdf
OKPromise information regarding grading:
https://www.okhighered.org/okpromise/teachers-counselors.shtml
Oklahoma colleges and universities invite students to visit their campuses virtually
https://okcollegestart.org/College_Planning/Explore_Schools/Explore_Schools.aspx

Take care!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself." ~ John Dewey